- Licensed real estate broker, in Florida, with 31 years of executive level corporate financial and operational experience throughout the world.
- Conducted business in 40 countries, while managing large mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures in 7 countries plus the USA.
- Served as Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer, Kodak Japan 2003-2006.
- Currently an active board member and consultant to privately held corporations. A proven capability to develop value creating strategies that maximize cash flow, create the most favorable IPO platform, and lead teams in implementing action plans that generate the highest proceeds from sale of businesses.
- Active Membership in CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Manager)
- Active Adjunct College Faculty Member and Lecturer in Finance and International Business
- Naval Officer during Vietnam War era, serving on Flag Staff, Commander Training Pacific (COMTRAPAC)